TABLE OF CONTENTS:
STRATEGIES TO INCREASE SALES:
- INFLUENCER MARKETING
- NFLUENCER INTERVIEW’S
- MAKING INFLUENCER’S OUR AFFILIATES
- GUEST POSTING / COLLABORATIONS
- TAG TO WIN CONTEST
- SHARE TO WIN CONTEST
- FOLLOW TO WIN CONTEST
- SHARER’S OUTREACH
- EXCLUSIVE CROSS SELLS
- GAMIFY – RUN SUCH INTERACTIVE CAMPAIGN: (USER GENERATED CONTENT)
- HAVE BRANDED HASTAG’S
- BRAND ADVOCATES:
- CREATE A COMMUNITY
STRATEGIES TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT
- VOTE TO WIN ( Like Instagram poll) – WITH GIVEAWAY
- ENGAGE TO WIN CONTEST:
- PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST:
- PLAY A GAME TO WIN CONTEST : (BIG BRANDS)
- GET THEIR ATTENTION STRATEGY
- ENGAGEMENT MARKETING
- CHANNELING :
Let’s get started!
STRATEGIES TO INCREASE SALES
Tip : Influencers use #sponsored . So that way we can identify influencers in our niche
SOCIAL OUTREACH / INFLUENCER MARKETING
- Influential people who have alot of your target audience as their followers.
- Ask them if they are interested in your content – IF YES THEY WILL SHARE ( Dont ask to share)
- Make a list of 50 influencers
- Ask for their feedback
- Notify that u have mentioned them as a source in the content
INFLUENCER INTERVIEW :
- Try requesting an influencer for an interview . If done, make a blog/ Video/ Audio of it n Influencers would share them.
- TOOLS :
- Tap influence
- FAME bit
- Find a blog/ Podcast/YouTube channel to sponsor.
They can be small but a focused n engaged audience.
- They must promise some metrics ( Views / Reads )
- Gives more exposure n opportunity for sales.
MAKE INFLUENCERS YOUR AFFILIATES:
- Target micro influencers
- Make sure their personality aligns with the brand’s personality.
- Engagement rate should be 4-8 percent.
GUEST POSTINGS/ TAKEOVERS – COLLABORATION.
- You go and post / make video stories in other people ( Influencer or Competitors) Page
- In return you let them do the same at your page.
- The one with attractive content/ Video strives and gets the most advantage.
TAG TO WIN CONTEST :
- Share a post with ” FREE GIVEAWAY” header
- TWO WAYS:
- Say Tag 3 friends to get a chance to win ” Something of value” (1K atleast)
- More people you tag → More chances of winning cakes ( People you want to share your cake with)
- Tell them the date and time when the giveaway ends
FOLLOW TO WIN CONTEST
- Like and follow the page → to win so and so
- Once we gain 100 followers → we give one of you ½ Kg cake for free!
SHARE TO WIN GIVEAWAY CONTEST
- Giveaway something of worth 1K -2K worth.
- Share to stories n get a chance to win.
- A wedding company gave away a free wedding worth $ 13K for this.
- Tell them.the date and time when the giveaway ends.
COMPETITION / QUIZZES
- To increase followers – create Competition/ quizzes based on a specific hashtag
- Involve influencers in it – their followers will follow.
SHARERS OUTREACH :
- go to twitter and find people who recently shared content in “your niche”
- Reach out to them
EXCLUSIVE CROSS SELLS
- When u have a product that is exclusively only sold when we buy another Product
- Makes it look scarce and rare.
GAMIFY – RUN SUCH INTERACTIVE CAMPAIGN:
(USER GENERATED CONTENT)
- Posting pictures with employees/ with things / Dares – Photo with product with hashtag
- Adobe asked their user to create DnD monsters ( Trending)
- If they complete – they win a GIVEAWAY – tickets to games – Something worth around 5K
HAVE A BRANDED HASHTAG
- Helps audience associate themselves with the business
- Improves brand visibility.
Instead of trying to gain new customers – Use your old customers. Brand advocates are fans who already share you content and are 82% more likely to share your content.
- Find people who are already sharing your content ( Fans)
- what motivates them?
- Solve problems? Get offers? Give them that
- CREATE A PLAN FOR THEM:
- Promoter of the week: ( Implies we need to create 3- 6 posts per week)
- Give rewards to promoter of the week ( ½ Kg for free)
- Create a group for brand advocates :
- Purpose: Brand advocates get offers than normal audience won’t.
- Remember to give them freedom to share whatever content they want.
- Imagine our brand advocates to be representation of our target audience n we can get feedbacks and ideas from them
- N they share our content for free
- Promoter of the week: ( Implies we need to create 3- 6 posts per week)
- REACH OUT TO THEM:
- Reply to comments, messages
- Reshare their photos
CREATE A COMMUNITY:
- Facebook groups /Group forums and chats
- This is done so that they can ask their queries and doubts and their customized requests
- This will promote people to talk and request offers
- We can serve our audience well and they can interact with the brand easily.
TO IMPROVE ENGAGEMENT:
VOTE TO WIN ( Like Instagram poll) – WITH GIVEAWAY
- Give them 4 choices or let them answer a question
- Which cake do you like the most? And what offer would u want for ½ Kg?
- One lucky winner would be chosen from the comments and given the cake.
ENGAGE TO WIN CONTEST:
- Share a post with ” FREE GIVE AWAY” Header
- Say → Follow and comment “XBrand nameX offer” to get a chance to win something of value
- Tell them the date n time when the giveaway ends.
PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST:
- Share a funny/ admirable/ Commentable photo : Ask them ” Caption this → To improve engagement”
- The best caption would be featured in your story.
PLAY A GAME TO WIN CONTEST : (BIG BRANDS)
- Comment ” Phrase” continuously without interruption in succession
- The one with the greatest number of successive comments → win the contest
- Winners will get a week/month/year full of free food/ service
GET THEIR ATTENTION STRATEGY
- .Find help seekers (fitness niche)
- Influencer Commenters
- Influencer Comment tagged people
- Go to the #
- .Get their attention
- Liking 3 posts and maybe commenting on the photo?
- (# tags or commenters) start a genuine comment conversation ( 10 per day)
Make them follow you
- Attractive profile (Get a theme)
- Compulsively beautiful n resourceful profile ( Content Strategy)
Awe them – Help them – Keep them
- (Content Strategy)
- Back to back tips?
- Show Authority
- Emotional stories (Virality)
- In crowd- Attack a common enemy
- Personal message your followers
- Use bots to follow/like and engage with potential audience
JOIN/CREATE A COMMUNITY
- Join facebook groups and groups forums across various platforms
- *DON’T SPAM THEM*
- Help them and gently tell them about your brand and why it’s the best
10) CHANNELING – YOU TUBE TO SOCIAL MEDIA FLOW
Think of your video to be a funnel
Grab attention (Thumbnail) :
- People need to stop scrolling when they look at your content.
- ( Pain points as Questions on banner or use big emojis)
Keep their attention + Understand them
- You have 10 seconds get attention n Assure them their expectations would be satisfied
- ( Understand why they are watching the video – Problem they have?)
- State it as a question at the start of the video
And maybe a emotional story they could relate it with.
- Give as much value as possible ( From research n whatnot)
- Gain their trust.
Pitch your product
- Make sure your product ties in with the problem
- Don’t go into too much details
PINTEREST SHOP THE LOOK TOOL:
- With pinterests shop the look tool → One can find similar products and if u are an e-commerce store- You need to get on this immediately!
FACEBOOK LIVE :
- Showcase your products live and viewers can buy through screenshots.
INSTAGRAM SHOPPABLE POSTS:
- Use this feature of Instagram as it is the number one revenue generating machine.
TRY USING IGTV:
- If your brand can show off their products in a video, use IGTV
- They even have collections features .
TRY SNAPCHATS COLLECTION ADS:
- it’s said to have 5x more engagement.
- If you’re launching a content that will contain compelling and design-driven images (such as infographics, photography, etc…)
- Colby Almond recently shared his experience with Pinterest (viral) marketing and on how he almost got 50,000 page views in a day through the help of Pinterest. It’s a great guide that you should definitely look into.
PROMOTE THROUGH REDDIT
- most highly-utilized community-based news aggregator sites in the world,
- you’ll mostly need to understand how their story ranking algorithm works- examining Reddit’s default story and comment rankings.